10. You know that you’ve already wore that outfit this week and you. just. don’t. care.
9. You have ever left your purse at daycare and taken a diaper bag to work.
7. You are an expert at throwing sippy cups, pacifiers and other miscellaneous items from the driver’s seat to a child in the third row.
6. Your “vacation” days usually include visits to the pediatrician or school field trips.
5. You use words like “potty” and “tee tee” in normal conversations with co-workers.
4. You have ever brought home a “surprise” for the kids from the vending machine in the break room.
3. Your six year old tells you to “put a reminder on your cell phone” because you tend to forget things like picture day, church events, breakfast…
2. You have ever sniffed a pair of socks to see if they could be worn just one more time.
And, finally, you might be a working mom if…
1. You are just. plain. tired. Oh, who are we kidding, that applies to every mom. 🙂
Grab a cup of coffee. It’s only Thursday!